If you or someone you know may be abusing drugs or alcohol, we can help.
Licensed professionals are ready to guide you in finding the services that you need.
- Evaluation and assessment
- Individual counseling
- Group therapy
- Withdrawal support
- Referral for inpatient and other services
- Adolescent counseling
Who is eligible for these services?
- Adult services are available to anyone over 18 years old.
- Youth services are available to anyone 18 years or under.
Where are these services provided?
How much do these services cost?
- Cost varies by service. Cost are set on a sliding scale based on ability to pay. Private insurance is accepted.
Financial help is available.
These services are provided by the Addictions Program.